Makes You Feel like a Young Woman Again!
Following are different types of Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation procedures:
- Labia Majoraplasty
Generally, vaginoplasty and labiaplasty come together for surgical vaginal rejuvenation. Vaginoplasty engages with constricting and fixing of the vagina while labiaplasty includes restructuring or restyling the outer/inner lips of the vagina.
A vaginoplasty brings the separate muscles together, and extra skin is removed. While the procedure can be done under local anesthesia, many opt to have it done under general anesthesia. Recovery from a vaginoplasty is one to two weeks, without tampons or intercourse for eight weeks.
Labiaplasty is a procedure that is to reduce the inner, non-hair- bearing lips of the female genitalia so that they don’t hang below the hair-bearing labia majora. Recovery time is typically a week, with a resumption of wearing tampons or having intercourse after four to six weeks.
Reasons to undergo Labiaplasty:
- Pain from twisting and tugging of the labia when riding a bike or during intercourse.
- Itching and Irritation.
Types of Labiaplasty:
- Trim procedure – Method in which the extra tissue is removed and sewn up directly.
- Wedge procedure – Method in which maintains a natural border after a pie-shaped piece of tissue has been removed.
- Clitora Procedure – Method in which extra folds of the clitoral hood can be reduced.
A labia majoraplasty can be done when the hair-bearing labia majora are too large or hang down. In some cases, when there is atrophy of fatty tissue, a small amount of fat can be transferred from another area of the body after liposuction.
Some women struggle with a bulge of excess skin and fat in the upper part of the hair-bearing part of their vulva. The bulge can result in women feeling too embarrassed to wear a bathing suit or tight pants. A monsplasty can reduce the extra tissue by removal of skin, direct removal of fat and/or liposuction. Recovery takes about a week, with physical activity restrictions for up to six weeks.
Benefits of Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Your vagina and surrounding muscles will return to nearly the tightness you had in your youth or before pregnancies.
- A re-contoured, trim vagina may boost your self-confidence.
- You may find that wearing clothing, such as bikini bottoms or panties, is enhanced by your sleek new shape.
- Significant enhancement of vaginal muscles.
- Improved, healthy and toned vaginal muscles.
- Reduced size of internal & external vaginal diameters.
- Improved and enhanced sexual gratification.
- Getting vagina back to its normal condition.
- Feeling apt sensation during intercourse and thus, enjoying a satisfying pleasure in sex.
- Increased confidence in wearing dresses that show up your improved shape through surgical vaginal rejuvenation
Which cosmetic gynecologist to choose for vaginal tightening surgery?
- Choose a surgeon who is extensively experienced in vaginal rejuvenation surgery. We are proud and confident to say that Dr. Deepa Ganesh is on the to of the list.
- She discusses the confidentiality policy with you as this is an entirely personal issue and thus needs to be addressed and done with complete privacy and respect.
- She stays open, honest and frank with you.
- Dr. Deepa Ganesh offers a detailed consultation as to why you want to go for this surgery.
- She discusses the best available options for you.
- Consultation with Dr. Deepa Ganesh will give you an idea about the procedure of surgical vaginal rejuvenation and also help you get the necessary counselling for the surgery.
- She is first certified surgeon in India to conduct both surgical and non surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation.